Affordable Movers in Daytona Beach
Movers in Daytona Beach
Are you ready for the big move? Plan ahead to make your journey less complicated. We can help you pack your belongings, put them in containers and load the boxes to trucks. We can even help you set up your new place.
Landscaper in Daytona Beach
Do not let your unmaintained lawn become a safety hazard. Our team can do yard clean up, basic landscape maintenance, plant installation, and other landscaping services without breaking the bank.
General Labor in Daytona Beach
Personalize your new space. Make it cozy and perfect for family and guests. We have interior and exterior painters to help you make this happen. We also offer general labor tasks such as basic plumbing, furniture repairs, and other handyman services.
Internationally known as the home of NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Racing), Daytona Beach is world-famous for its hard-packed sands and some of the largest motorsport events. Enticed by the year-round sunny days and upscale restaurants against a backdrop of upscale condominium units, you might be relocating here for a new job or just to be close to the beach. For an efficient and stress-free relocation, you can hire movers in Daytona Beach, Florida who can give you the best bang for your buck.
Community Labor Partnership (CLP) is one of the leading moving companies in Daytona Beach, Florida, and is here to assist you whether you are moving cross country or from a different city. Our goal is to provide you with world-class yet affordable moving service.
Professional Moving Companies in Daytona Beach
Moving needs a lot of planning and solving logistical concerns. You also need to look for a new apartment or a new office. Our local movers in Daytona Beach, FL have a reputation for being courteous and hardworking.
As your moving date gets closer, you will need a dedicated team that will ensure you are not behind schedule. Our priority is to make the transition as smooth and comfortable as possible.
Packing and Other Moving Services
How do you start packing up an entire life’s worth of belongings? How do you prepare your kids for long distance moving? How do you transport boxes of breakable valuables? Let our movers do these tedious tasks so you can have time to try the local cuisine in your new city.
We are experts in handling even bulky items. We can disassemble, wrap, load, and unload your furniture or that piano which has been with your family for generations. You need not panic as the moving date nears. You do not need to look for piano movers in Daytona Beach, FL as our team will take care of it.
Heavy Lifting, Loading & Unloading, and Unpacking Services
It is challenging to transport your furniture and home appliances especially when you have a two-story house. Let our Daytona Beach movers do the heavy lifting for you. You do not need to strain your back trying to carry your bed frame or piano.
Aside from helping you pack for the move; our workers can deep clean your space. We can do carpet cleaning, chimney sweeping, gutter cleaning, and help you set up your home appliances. We can help you unpack your belongings so you can focus on more important concerns.
Daytona Beach Landscaping by our Expert Landscapers
When you are new in town, it can be intimidating to work with professional landscapers. If you are looking for landscaping companies in Daytona Beach, FL, this can be expensive. However, you need to make a good impression on your new neighbors. An unkempt yard littered with fallen trees and thick weeds may incorrectly communicate a lack of concern for the safety of others. We can help you tackle this.
We can maintain your lawn, landscape edging, ditch digging, carrying rocks, wheelbarrow and shovel work, weeding, and yard cleanup without going over budget. Our landscapers in Daytona Beach value your instructions and will work on what you think is the best approach.
Work with our Daytona Beach Painters and add Color to Your Life
Do you feel like you need a boost from all the moving stress? Do you want your apartment to reflect your colorful personality? A mini home painting project might just be the right activity. Unfortunately, good Daytona Beach house painters who will not charge premium prices are hard to find. At CLP, we can provide affordable painters and other laborers in Daytona Beach to work on your project.
Our painters in Daytona Beach, FL can also do furniture painting, kitchen cabinet painting, and deck staining. They can sand walls, fill cracks and holes, paint ceilings, apply coat finishes and varnishes on doors, furniture, windows, etc. Aside from painting services, we also offer general labor tasks, cleaning services, furniture repair, and wallpaper removal.
Contact CLP Daytona Beach, FL Movers
Regardless of where you are from and where you are headed, our company can help you make the best out of your moving journey. CLP is at your service. Together, we can make your dream of transitioning into your new life smooth and hassle free. Contact us today to take advantage of our low price.
Reviews & Testimonials
How much do Daytona Beach local movers usually cost?
What day is the cheapest to hire Daytona Beach movers?
What is the cheapest and fastest way to move to Daytona Beach?
The fastest way will depend on how many boxes you are planning to transport and where you will be coming from.
What should you not bring to movers in Daytona Beach?
What is the typical cost to hire a moving service in Daytona Beach?
About Daytona Beach, FL
The home of hard-packed sandy beaches and racing, Daytona Beach was founded by Mathias Day of Ohio in 1870 and named for him. Day built a hotel there in 1874, and the area developed as a winter vacation spot for Northerners. In 1926, the cities of Seabreeze, Daytona, and Daytona Beach merged and became known as Daytona Beach.
Here are some fast facts about the city:
- In 2020, the city had a population of 68.7k people with a median age of 39.3 and a median household income of $38,686.
- In 2020, the median property value was $164,400, and the homeownership rate was 43.5%.
- The economy of this city employs 29.7k people. The largest industries here are Retail Trade (4,487 people), Health Care & Social Assistance (4,255 people), and Accommodation & Food Services (3,920 people), and the highest paying industries are Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting, & Mining ($50,259), Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting ($50,259), and Utilities ($49,219).
- The most common job groups, by number of people living in in the city are Office & Administrative Support Occupations (3,975 people), Sales & Related Occupations (3,881 people), and Food Preparation & Serving Related Occupations (2,452 people).
Aside from being a mecca for racing enthusiasts, the city’s hard to miss top attractions are:
- The Cici and Hyatt Brown Museum of Art – Considered the largest repository of Florida art in the world
- Daytona International Speedway – Home of NASCAR, the National Association for Stock Car Racing
- Daytona Beach Pier – The city’s Main Street Pier has been a popular waterfront attraction for nearly a century.
- Marine Science Center – A living museum of underwater life, research and learning center.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – Named after Jackie Robinson, the first African-American to play in a professional baseball game in the US.
- Stetson Mansion – Built by hat tycoon and philanthropist John B. Stetson in 1886
- Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory – Founded in Mackinac, Michigan, but moved to Florida at the start of World War II.
301 S. Ridgewood Avenu301 S Ridgewood Ave, Daytona Beach, FL, 32114
301 S Beach St, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
129 Valor Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
301 S. Ridgewood Ave. Room 165, Daytona Beach, FL 32114